Sets wooden dish is made of teak wood and waxed with beeswax. Alone it provides a strong, water-resistant coating for any wood product, especially those used in kitchens. Beeswax is a natural, food-safe material.
Because of their open shape, these wooden dishes are great for serving snacks, nuts or any type of food. Some people like to place jewellery and keys on them or to simply display them as decorative items.
Wooden dishes make great housewarming gifts for weddings, anniversaries or any occasion. These wonderful objects will age gracefully with use.
Each piece has its own unique and unrivalled quality. Each piece of wood has a different structure and texture so that each result is different and unique from each object.
Each wooden dish is unique just like you!
– Handcrafted in beautiful Bali; not made in China
– Made from teak wood
– No artificial glues or lacquers
– Sustainable products for everyday living
– Living with Nature not against it
– All of our products are biodegradable
– Fair trade practices when sourcing our products
– Easy to clean
– Free shipping worldwide
– Diameter average 16 x 16cm
– Diameter average 21 x 21cm
*As wood is different in shape and colour please keep in mind that they vary in the above sizes and colours*
**Also, please note that they have been polished so they will be thinner and weigh less**
Please see the care instructions below to keep your wooden dish products in tip-top shape.
– Follow these tips and your wooden dish will enjoy a beautiful, long life
– Avoid exposing to extreme heat conditions. Exposure to hot temperatures may occasionally cause the
serving dish to crack.
– Hand wash only with soapy water, wipe clean and dry immediately, no dishwashers for these beauties
– Avoid putting your serving dish in the fridge, freezer, oven, or microwave
– Rub with coconut oil every so often to keep the lustre and to add moisture, especially in drier climates.